Welcome the PNW Bigfoot Website
To provide assistance to the Pacific Northwest District of Kiwanis International of Kiwanis by promoting continuing interest and participation of Past Lt. activities, formation of divisional PLG Organizations, assisting Clubs, Lt. Governors, District officers as requested, promotion of membership growth and promoting continued leadership and attendance at all levels of Kiwanis and conventions.
Prepared by Ken “Bear” Brink 8/26/14
The purpose of this organization is to provide assistance to the PNW District of Kiwanis International as requested.
How We Accomplish Our Goals
- 1. By promoting continuing interest and participation of our Past Lt. Governors.
- 2. By providing an opportunity for fellowship among our Past Lt. Governors.
- 3. By assisting the promotion of our Service Leadership Programs (SLPs).
- 4. By assisting in the promotion of PNW Kiwanis Divisions, Clubs, and Projects.
- 5. By acting as advisors & consultants to the Clubs of the PNW, upon requests from the current Governor, Lt. Governors or Clubs.
- 6. By assisting in increasing the membership within the PNW District’s Divisions.
- 7. By assisting Clubs with Membership Retention.
- 8. By providing leadership for the expansion of Clubs throughout the District.
- 9. By assisting with PNW District Conferences as requested by the PNW Governor.
- 10. By promoting adoption and use of Division Councils in every Division.
- 11. By aiding in creating harmony within the Divisions at their request.
- 12. By seeking out and encouraging qualified Kiwanians to become future Lt. Governors for election to the District Board.
- 13. By promoting attendance at both District and International Conventions. Becoming A “Bigfoot”
- 1. Must be a past Lt. Governor of Kiwanis International (any KI District).
- 2. Pay dues (annual or lifetime) for the Kiwanis year starting October 1st.
- 3. Fill out the PLTGA application form and send to the PNW District Office.
- 4. Submit your ideas in order to move forward with our organization.
- 5. Review our goals, Contact us, and get Involved!